Become A MemberAugust 20, 2020
- Access to free of cost publications of the Forum.
- Invitation to attend or participate in all events organized by the Forum.
- Access to the information and resources available with the Forum
- Opportunity to become part of national and international networks of professionals having common interests and shared goals.
- The person should be above 18 years to be active member of this organization and without any criminal background.
- A person is selected and can be removed by the Chair without notice or giving reason for misconduct, misbehavior, indiscipline.
- The member will give his/her best effort to full fill objective and task assigned to him/her.
- Member should attend the general meetings and participate fully.
- It is duty of a member to obey and give due respect to the Chair and other members.